Sunday, September 9, 2012

Found

Are we hunters or are we runners? Are we chasing the White Whale or is it chasing us?

I have not seen him again, but I can feel something staring at me. Something moves its infinite gaze on me and I am trapped, held down and viewed with a cosmic microscope that only seems to magnify the futility of my mission.

After the appearance of Hunor, a servant of the Whale, we went on the run. We stopped updating, trying to hide our location, hide our presence, but we knew this would not work for long.

Yesterday, he appeared again to us. He attacked us. He injured us.

He hurt her. He laughed as he did. He laughed.

She is still alive. I brought her to a hospital - the stab wound could become infected if not treated. She needs to get better.

He laughed while he stabbed her.

Are we hunters or are we runners? Are chasing it or is it chasing us?

We were running, but it wasn't enough.

He laughed.

I am in the place you found us, Hunor. I am in the place where you laughed. Come find me. Come and fight. I will not run.

Come and fight.

I will not run.

No comments:

Post a Comment