Sunday, June 24, 2012

He was mad yesterday because the Slender Man didn't appear like was supposed to. I think the fantasy is finally failing. We walked up and down throughout Monrovia Canyon Park and nothing happened.


He insisted that we go back today. I said that was fine, mainly because the park turned out to be very beautiful and it wasn't too hot, so it might actually be a nice day.


He's been going on and off the trail now for a while. I keep insisting that he stay on the track, but he wants to wander off. I'm dictating this on my phone right now and look, there he goes again, walking off the trail, in his own world.


What's that? It looks like he's talking to somebody. Weird that they would be walking in the park while wearing a business suit, but who am I to judge?


Man, he's tall. He's tall and pale. He's tall and pale and wearing a business suit. God, he must think he's the slender man oh god I have to stop him from hurting anybody.


hey hey
stop
dont
what are you


oh god oh god
its you
its you


he was right
oh god help me

No comments:

Post a Comment